WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access this website and that will make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or that of your computer and that you have a better browsing experience. . This website uses its own and third party cookies.
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
OPENNATUR makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links to the instructions provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
IMPORTANT WARNING ABOUT COOKIES
Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on cookies that third parties may use through our website.
This especially applies to cases in which our website contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website. Hence the difficulty of strictly complying with the regulations on cookies.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEB USE?
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience and to obtain user statistics.
We use the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use elements of Security while browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered . For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content from the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
As a user, the easiest way to avoid downloading cookies is blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser, in this way you will prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive.
As owners of this website, we do not use any personal information from cookies, only general visit statistics are used that in no case refer to any personal information, except the IP address.
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, that will allow you to choose those cookies that you want to allow.