What is established in this section contains all the information related to this website, its owner and the rights and obligations that we have established to formalize our agreement in our capacity as owner / providers and instead of USER.
LEGAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEB
Opennatur.com in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, and to ensure maximum transparency, informs you of the identity of the person responsible for this website:
- Company name: OPENNATUR S.L., registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Register, Volume 32,788, Folio 183, Sheet B-217342
- N.I.F .: B-62277017
- Registered office: Camí dels Frares Industrial Estate, Carrer 0, nº 13, 25191 Lleida (Lleida)
- Social activity: Marketing of agrobiological products
By using this website, the user agrees that:
- You can only use the website to make legally valid queries or requests.
- You will not be able to make any speculative, false or fraudulent request. If we have reasonable grounds to consider that a request of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- You are also obliged to provide your email address, postal address and / or other contact information in a correct and correct way and you agree that we may use this information to contact the user if necessary. li>
- If the user does not provide all the information we need, we will not be able to process any request.
By making a request through this website, the user guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that they have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
In using the opennatur.com portal, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of opennatur.com or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal or prevent , in any case, the normal use of the portal.
BASIC RULES OF OPENNATUR.COM
The basic rules of opennatur.com against your personal data:
- We send unsolicited emails (spam), for this reason, we will never send commercial emails without them being requested or previously authorized.
- We are committed to respect and transparency, therefore, you will always and at all times have access to the data of the person responsible for this website and of the management of your information, you will always know the purpose for which your data will be used, always We will require your consent for this purpose and you can always revoke your prior consent.
- We do not share your user data obtained through this website, nor will user data be transferred to third parties, unless they have been previously informed and have their express authorization.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The user’s relationship with this website and the use of it are exclusively his personal responsibility. OPENNATUR S.L. cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or unlawful use of the information that appears on the Internet pages of OPENNATUR S.L. With the limits established by law, OPENNATUR S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information that is contained in its Internet pages.
This website and the information, images and photographs related to the owner and the products and / or services that the same markets or provides, are provided as provided, and in the event that they were available, without any commitment or guarantee. , neither expressed nor tacit, including, but not limited, to such implicit guarantees on certain quality levels or adequacy to expected benefits.
The owner is exempt from any liability for damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damage derived from the use or related to this website, both contractual and non-contractual in nature. The owner rejects and is exempt from any duty of diligence, which may legally be required, with respect to the information contained on this website.
If this website contains connections to other third-party websites, the use of such connections will mean leaving this website and, therefore, the exclusion of the owner’s responsibility for the content offered on the websites that have been accessed.
NAVIGATION AND IP
While browsing the website and when using the contact form, the IP address of the equipment is recorded. This data will only be used to make statistics on visits.
USE AND USER ACCESS
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with OPENNATUR.
The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of OPENNATUR.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Plagiarism of content violates rights. If you want to use any of the content published here, you must have the express authorization of OPENNATUR.
INTELLECTUAL AND IDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and author and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
SENDING AND RECORDING OF PERSONAL DATA
Sending personal data is mandatory to contact, subscribe to our newsletter and / or carry out commercial operations with OPENNATUR. Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the
inability to subscribe and process requests made on this portal.
This website uses different systems for capturing personal information and always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes.
As a user, you will always have the right to revoke that prior consent at any time.
PERSONAL INFORMATION CAPTURE SYSTEM
The different systems for capturing personal information are:
- Content subscription form: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep it updated on news and specific offers, exclusively for opennatur.com subscribers.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for inquiries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
- Registration as a user: Within the “store” section, and especially to process purchase requests, it is necessary to register as a user. In this case, the data will be used to manage the order and its shipment.
- Download system: On this website you can download different contents that are periodically incorporated in text, video and audio formats. In this case, an email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The category of data that is processed is identifying data, specifically:
- Name and surname
- Company name
- IP address
- Credit / debit card
In no case will specially protected data be processed.
DATA STORAGE TIME
The personal data provided will be kept indefinitely until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: LleidaCreativity
- Web platform: WordPress
OPENNATUR and, therefore, opennatur.com, undertakes to respect confidentiality and to use the data for the purpose that has been collected through the contact forms on this website. You agree to fulfill your obligation to save them and accept all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, of
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different contact and subscription forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the user guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
Through the completion of reservation forms on the Web, or contact, or by sending emails or any other type of information request sent to opennatur.com, the interested party gives their express consent for the processing of their data personal and to receive commercial communications about the services of OPENNATUR.
When using the contact forms, you will notice that some fields, such as the name or the email are marked with an asterisk (*); This means that those fields are mandatory, and the form cannot be submitted if you leave those fields blank.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS IN DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether opennatur.com treats personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request the portability of the data (in this case it does not apply)
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. OPENNATUR will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Due to the type of information that this website collects, the right to data portability cannot be exercised.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and limitation of treatment by contacting email@example.com along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION” or by written and signed request, together with a photocopy of the D.N.I. or identification document equivalent to OPENNATUR in Polígono Industrial Camí dels Frares, Carrer 0, nº 13, 25191 Lleida (Lleida).
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to OPENNATUR in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCOLP rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.