Auxiliary Wildlife Refuges
Our services for the management of green spaces through biodiversity islands
<b>OpenNatur</b> offers <b>integrated pest management</b> services in cities, green spaces and private gardens. Due to European and Spanish regulations (Directive 2009/128 / EC and RD 1311/2012), the number of authorized phytosanitary products in the management of green spaces has been reduced. These organizations are calling for an increase in the use of <b>integrated pest management programs</b> with <b>biological control</b> and a reduction in the use of insecticides. Biological control can provide similar or better levels of control than chemical control and no resistance is created. This method has a high social acceptance within a city or business.
Our services include:
- Initial study of the phytosanitary status of urban trees or green spaces.
- Monitoring of pests and natural enemies
- Releases of native natural enemies into the environment
- Supply of natural enemies as distributors
- Design of auxiliary fauna refuges as reservoirs of useful fauna throughout the winter season.