© OpenNatur 2023
What is set out in this section contains all the information relating to this website, its owner and the rights and obligations that we have established to formalize our agreement in our capacity as owner/providers and in your place as USER.
LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WEBSITE
Opennatur.com in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, and to ensure maximum transparency, informs you of the identity of the person responsible for this website:
- Company name: OPENNATUR S.L., registered in the mercantile registry of Barcelona, Volume 32.788, Folio 183, Page B-217342.
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B-62277017
- Registered Office: Polígono Industrial Camí dels Frares, Carrer 0, nº 13, 25191 Lleida (Lleida)
- Corporate activity: Marketing of agrobiological products.
THE USER ACCEPTS
By using this website the user accepts that:
- You may only use the website to make legally valid inquiries or requests.
- You may not make any speculative, false or fraudulent application. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that such a request has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- You also agree to provide true and correct e-mail address, mailing address and/or other contact information and agree that we may use this information to contact you if necessary.
- If the user does not provide all the information we need, we will not be able to process any request.
By making a request through this website, the user warrants that he/she is over 18 years of age and has the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
In using the opennatur.com portal, the user undertakes not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of opennatur.com or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal or in any way prevent the normal use of the portal.
OPENNATUR.COM BASIC RULES
opennatur.com’s basic rules regarding your personal data:
- We do not send unsolicited e-mails (spam), for this reason, we will never send unsolicited or unauthorized commercial e-mails.
- We are committed to respect and transparency, therefore, you will always and at all times have access to the data of the person responsible for this website and the management of your information, you will always know the purpose for which your data will be used, we will always require your consent for that purpose and you can always revoke your prior consent.
- We do not share your user data obtained through this website nor will user data be disclosed to third parties, unless they have been previously informed and have your express authorization.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The user’s relationship with this website and the use of the same, are exclusively the user’s personal responsibility. OPENNATUR S.L. cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information that appears on the Internet pages of OPENNATUR S.L. Within the limits established by law, OPENNATUR S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
This website and the information, images and photographs related to the owner and to the products and/or services marketed or provided by the same are provided on an “as is” basis, and if available, without any commitment or warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, such implied warranties as to specified levels of quality or suitability for expected performance.
The owner disclaims any liability for damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising out of the use of or in connection with this website, whether in contract or tort. The owner rejects and disclaims any duty of care, which may be legally required, with respect to the information contained in this website.
If this website contains links to other websites of third parties, the use of such links will imply the exit of this website and therefore the exclusion of liability of the owner with respect to the contents offered on the websites that have been accessed.
NAVIGATION AND IP
When browsing the website and using the contact form, the IP address of your computer is recorded. This data will only be used for visitor statistics.
USER ACCESS AND USE
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with OPENNATUR.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
Regarding the contents of this website is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by OPENNATUR.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Plagiarism of content violates rights. If you wish to use any of the contents published here, you must have the express authorization of OPENNATUR.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.